Q What is an Electronic System for Travel Authorization?
A Since the beginning of 2009, the USA Department of Homeland Security implemented VWP, making requirements for each visitors to produce travel permit through USA online visa the Electronic System for Travel Authorization prior to entry to the country. Moreover, each persons who wishes to make Travel Authorization application needs to be devoted a particular VWP and passport. Any applicants utilizing VWP need to make sure that they can use VWP prior to entering the United States through Travel Authorization.
Q What do I need to make an application?
A To apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorization, you must have your passport which has more than 6 months left until its expiration, e-mail address and a valid credit card to complete the online application. The application needs to be exactly the same as they appear in your passport. You must use the same passport that is linked to your online Travel Authorization application when you travel. Anyone who arrives in United States without a valid travel document, visa or authority can be refused entry to or delayed until their identity and claims to enter United States have been confirmed.
Q Which credit cards will the Department accept?
A The Department accepts payment by MasterCard and Visa.
Q What is the Visa Waiver Program?
A The visa waiver program enables citizens and nationals from the 38 visa Waiver Countries to enter the United States for tourism or business purposes for up to 90 days without obtaining a ordinary visa. The advantage of entering the United States under the visa waiver program is that you can travel to the United States on short notice without obtaining a visa in advance.
Q How long can I stay In United States while on a Travel Authorization?
A You can stay in United States for a maximum of three months on each visit. After your Travel Authorization is granted you are able to enter and leave USA as many times as you need to during a 24 months period, from the date the Travel Authorization is granted or until the expiry date of your passport, whichever is earlier.
Q I am planning a holiday for more than three months in United States. What should I do?
A You cannot stay longer than 90 days with Electronic System for Travel Authorization in any way. Please, contact your nearest USA Embassy to apply a Non-Immigrant visa.
Q What browsers can I use on this site?
A We recommend you to use Chrome, Firefox or Safari rather than the latest version of Explorer.
Q Is the application form available in other languages?
A Yes. Online Electronic System for Travel Authorization is available in (English, Germany, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese). Please, check the language select category on the top of the website.
Q Do age restrictions apply?
A No. Eligible passport holders of all ages can apply for an Electronic Travel Authority.
Q Does a Travel Authorization guarantee me admission to the United States?
A A Travel Authorization establishes that you are eligible to enter the United States, but does not guarantee that you are admissible to the United States. Upon arrival in the United States you will be inspected by a Border Protection officer at a port of entry who may determine that you are inadmissible.
Q How long does it take to be approved?
A Mostly, it informs you the approval notification in 12 hours, but some applicants are required to submit supporting documents which makes it take much longer than expected. Should your application is not approved in time, check it again in 72 hours through clicking Find Your Visa tap to confirm if your application is finalized.
Q What if I have mistakes in my application?
A You should be very careful when you put your personal details. After you finish the filling the forms, you have an opportunity to review all the details you have provided and can change the wrong information. If you find any mistakes after your visa is approved, you could be charged additional amount for the re-process.
Note: If your visa information do not match with your passport details, you might experience delays when boarding your aircraft or be refused enter Unites States.
Q My application has been disapproved. What should I do?
A If your application has been declined, you must obtain a ordinary visa to enter the United States. You will be required to apply for a nonimmigrant visa at a USA Embassy or Consulate.
Q My application is not approved, can I get a refund?
A Yes, you can receive the refund but the processing fee will be deducted from your full amount.
Q I have lost my USA Travel Authorization details, do I need to re-apply?
A If you have applied for your USA Travel Authorization through our website, you are always free to contact us to retrieve your Authorization form for free of charge.
Q When do I need to apply for a travel authorization?
A You may be submitted at any time prior to enter the United States. The Department of Homeland Security recommends that travel authorization applications be submitted at least 72 hours prior to travel.
Q Am I required to apply a visa if I'm transiting through United States?
A Yes. You still need to get an Authorization even if you’re visiting United Stated only for Transiting.
Q What should I do if the information on my passport has changed?
A If you obtain a new passport, you must re-apply for your Electronic System for Travel Authorization and pay the associated fees. The previous Authorization will becomes invalid. Before you submit your application you will be given the opportunity to double check all data you filled in, so please take the time to check it carefully to prevent any problems later.
Q I did not receive any e-mail confirmation.
A Check your "Spam", "Bulk Mail" or "Junk e-mail" folder . If you find our e-mail there, select the confirmation message and click "This is Not Spam". This will help your future messages (for example visa documents) to get through.

Our site is using SSL encryption and
taking steps to secure credit card information.

usvisaesta.net is a private company not affiliated with the Government of United States. We assist visitors from eligible countries to apply for a USA Visa Online with advising our clients through the USA visa process. If you wish to apply directly, you may apply through USA Government.
If you wish to submit your application through the USA Government website for a lower price and reduced assistances you may apply there. Our application service fee is USD 79. It is quoted with Government processing fee of application and Service charge. The applicants who doesn’t wish to submit through our website, can file an application through the USA Government and Border Protection.

Copyright © 2009. All rights reserved.
This website process payments through the GOMINC-EU LTD (40 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2SE, UK).