- You must agree to the terms as below to apply for an Electronic System for Travel Authorization.
Why Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
We collect personal information in order to represent you as our client, to establish and maintain our client list, avoid conflicts of interests, and for any other purpose to which you consent.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Personal information is defined in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act as any information that identifies an individual, but does not include the name, title or business address or telephone number of an employee of an organization.
Your personal information is collected in order to provide legal services. Usually if you retain the law, we assume that we have your implied consent to collect and use your personal information to provide you with legal services. Your personal information is usually collected directly from you at the start of your retainer with the law. We may also obtain information from other sources to assist with your matter.
How Is Your Information Used?
Your personal information is used to provide you with legal advice and services, maintaining our client database and for administration purposes (billing). We are required for legal purposes to retain our client files after the end of the retainer.
The information you provide to (usvisaesta.net) through the online assessment form is solely used to assess your options regarding your immigration to United States.
The law does not in any way appropriate, disclose, or sell, personal information such as your name, phone number or e-mail address, to third parties.
The law may disclose your personal information if:
• You have consented to such disclosure;
• The legal services we are providing to you require us to give your information to third parties, with your consent, unless you tell us otherwise;
• When it is necessary to establish or collect our fees;
• We engage a third party to provide services to us (such as office services, insurance, computer services, data processing etc.);
• We are required or permitted by law to do so; or
• The information is already publicly known.
• We may monitor traffic on our website, as well as site usage and other related statistics in order to optimize our web site; however, this information does not include any identifiable personal information.
How Is Your Personal Information Stored?
We take all reasonable precautions to store your personal information and keep it safe from loss, disclosure and unauthorized access.
Obtaining Your Personal Information
We are happy to provide you with access to the personal information we have about you upon receiving your request in writing. Please be advised that requests that require detailed and extensive archive and retrieval costs may be subject to our professional and disbursement fees.
If you have any questions or wish to access your personal information, please visit our contact page and write to us.
If during your retainer with the law any of your information changes, please inform as right away so that we may make the necessary changes.
Links and Third Party Website
By using the (usvisaesta.net) website and the pages on this "Site", you agree to adhere to and be bound by the following terms and conditions referred to as "our terms" and agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. References to "you" and "your" refer to each individual completing an application whether it’s the actual individual or another individual acting on another´s behalf, referred to as ("applicant"). References to "we", us" and "our" refer to, (usvisaesta.net).
Necessary information in using service of (usvisaesta.net) such as Name, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Passport Information (Passport Number, Issuance Date, Expiration Date, Type of Supporting Doc), Email Address, Phone Number, Address, Connection Log, Cookies, Information on the Connection IP, Payment Record, etc. is registered as personal information in the database of this website.
Information registered on (usvisaesta.net) is managed as personal information, and shall not be exposed to third party except in the following cases:
• When member's agreement can be obtained.
• Notification is ordered by various reasons such as law.
• Notified as a form in which personal information can't be discriminated.
• Necessary for the task such as maintenance and management of system.
• Necessary for the management of (usvisaesta.net).
Disapproval and Cancellation of Registration
After inspection based on the previous article, if the applicant has applied to several clauses described below, (usvisaesta.net) may disapprove his/her registration or delete their application information:
• There is a false report, miswriting, or omission in the mentioned items of registration.
• Applicant doesn't follow registration procedure prescribed in this site.
• Applicant does not exist.
• Other cases when this site regards applicant as unsuitable to be a member.
• Even after membership registration is approved, if the approved member is determined as applied to each clause of the previous article, (usvisaesta.net) may cancel that approval and delete the application information.
User agrees to limit his/her use of the (usvisaesta.net) website and related services to personal use only. The User agrees that will not download, modify or use any portion or related service of our website for any purpose including resale or commercial use. We are a private website maintained by a private corporation. We are not affiliated with the USA Government. We are a privately held Corporation.
Contents of Service
Contents of this service are determined separately by (usvisaesta.net).
Supply condition and management method of this service are determined separately by (usvisaesta.net).
(usvisaesta.net) can change, add, or stop all or part of this service's contents, supply condition, and management method without advanced notice or agreement of users, and users agree to this condition.
Exemption from Responsibility of Service Result
(usvisaesta.net) only applies to Electronic System for Travel Authorization by receiving applicant's information; the application results are in the authority of the Government, therefore (usvisaesta.net) shall not take any responsibility.
(usvisaesta.net) cannot take any responsibility for the Travel Authorization application results made by false information inputted in this website by client and error.
Temporal Suspension of Service
(usvisaesta.net) may suspend its service temporary with advanced notice to members in the following cases:
• Regular of urgent maintenance of service system is conducted.
• This service can't be supplied due to fire or electricity failure.
• This service can't be supplied due to natural calamities such as earthquake, eruption, flood, and tidal waves.
• This service can't be supplied due to war, disturbance, riot, uproar, and labor dispute.
• Other cases when temporal suspension of this service is regarded as necessary by this website due to managerial or technical reasons.
• By mutual agreement, (usvisaesta.net) is exempted from the responsibilities of damage of member or third party, caused by the suspension of this service due to the reasons prescribed in the previous clauses and other reasons.
Users shall not do the following activities:
• Activities violating copyright and other intellectual property of other members, third parties, or this webs.
• Activities violating assets and privacy of other member, third party, or this website.
• Casting aspersion on other members, third parties, or this webs.
• Sending or using hazardous computer programs.
• Activities that cause third party's disadvantage.
• Commercial act using this service.
• Offense against public morals.
• Activities related to criminal activity.
• Other illegal acts.
If a member damages third party when using this service, he/she shall resolve it with their own cost and responsibility and shall not damage this website.
(usvisaesta.net) doesn't take any responsibility for damages of members derived from the use of this service, so shall not burden compensation responsibility for damages.
If you have questions regarding your order, please get in touch with us by using the following communication methods: e-mail : email@example.com
We reserve the right to update these terms, as well as any other content on the Website from time to time and such changes shall become effective immediately. If you decide to continue to access this Website, it is your duty to check for any amendments to these terms. By accessing this Website each time you expressly agree to be bound by these terms.